Samsung Galaxy A42 5G is the company’s one of the most affordable 5G smartphones. The 5G connectivity support is the centerpiece features of the new Galaxy A42. Aside from the connectivity, the quadruple camera module is another major highlight of the smartphone. The device bags a 48MP camera sensor on its back panel which capture some impressive shots. As it houses the Snapdragon SoC, you can even sideload the Pixel Camera app aka GCam app to capture mind-boggling images. Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A42 5G.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A42 5G [Best GCam]
The Galaxy A42 5G isn’t much different from its predecessor, Galaxy A41. Both phones bundled with the same 48MP primary camera sensor. Although, the newer one features a quad-camera module on its back panel, instead of a triple-lens camera. Aside from the hardware, the Galaxy A42 comes with the same default camera app available on another Galaxy smartphone and packs the essential camera features like Night Mode, Single Take, etc. As I mentioned earlier, if you want to capture mind-boggling images then you can sideload Google Camera app and use astrophotography mode to capture impressive low-light images.
Google Camera 7.3 is compatible with the Galaxy A42 5G smartphone. Talking about the features of the GCam 7.3 mod port, then the app comes with features like anticipated Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here’s the step by step guide to install Google Camera app on Samsung Galaxy A42 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A42 5G
Samsung Galaxy A42 5G is powered by the Snapdragon 750 5G chipset and also has Camera2 API support. Installing the GCam app on Galaxy A42 5G isn’t much difficult, you can simply download the app from the below link and install it on your smartphone. Below we attach the latest ported app from Arnova8G2 and Urnyx05, both ports are compatible on the Galaxy A42. Here are the download link.
Before sideloading the app, make sure to download the recommended settings configuration file from the next-section, which makes the app (Pixel Camera app aka Google Camera mod port APK) smoother on your Samsung Galaxy A42.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- Open the app, then swipe down and tap on gear icon to open Settings.
- Now scroll down to bottom and tap on Learn Mode.
- Now switch the toggle to enable “Enable Mod”
That’s it, now you can change the GCam settings according to your needs.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A42 5G
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.