Google is all to release his next phone Google Pixel 5 in the market. And the new phone will come with the new Google Camera 7.3 or 7.4 or higher, which comes with lots of new features and changes. If you are the Android Phone user then you can try the new Gcam 7.3 on your phone. To run the Google camera on your phone, the Camera2Api feature must be enabled on your phone. If Camera2Api is not enabled then you can’t run the Google Camera On your phone.
Feature and Changelogs of Google Camera 7.3 with Auxiliary
- Camera coaching” feature that tips you on how to take a better photo
- The Camera photo resolution options are limited to just “Full resolution” and “Medium resolution.”
- In Advanced settings, you’ll find a new “save selfie as previewed” option which, when disabled, turns off mirroring of front-facing camera shots.
- Now the Night Sight Mode has the Zoom Option.
- And many more.
Package name: com.GoogleCamera.Wichaya
– Fixed some AWB profile (Thanks Arnova8G2, Savitar)
– Added separate AWB for front camera
– Added more AWB profile (Thanks Savitar, burial)
– Changed AWB button (Thanks Overwhelmer) and button behavior by press the icon will bring to AWB menu instead of changing AWB profile
– Added separate exposure compensation for night sight and portrait mode
– Added manual set Camera ID (Experimental)
– Added manual set Button Aux Name (Experimental)
– Override base frame index between -1 and 1 (Experimental)
– Fixed default camera id using wide lens (id 2) at first startup on Zenfone 6 (Thanks Arnova8G2)
– Added manual set camera array
– Added support for Zenfone 7/7 Pro (Untested)
How to install
- Download the apk file of Gcam 7.3 from the link below.
- Install it like normal apk file.
- Open it and Restore configs (Download from link below).