One of the best things about the Realme Narzo 20 Pro is the performance. The smartphone is coupled with the MediaTek Helio G95 SoC and also brings the sport of 65W fast charging under mid-range budget segment. As it is a mid-range budget smartphone, Realme had to make some sacrifices, Yes, I am talking about the 48MP quadruple camera setup. It’s a decent camera setup, but luckily, you can improve the camera quality by installing the Pixel Camera app (aka GCam mod app). Here you can Download Google Camera for Realme Narzo 20 & Narzo 20 Pro.
Google Camera for Realme Narzo 20 & 20 Pro
Both Realme Narzo 20 and 20 Pro shares the same 48-megapixel primary sensor to capture decent images. The device also dawns an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens on its back panel along with a 2MP macro camera. While, the Pro variant also gets a 2MP B&W lens for better portraits. Aside from the hardware, Realme pushes its new optimized stock camera app with both Narzo 20 & 20 Pro, which manages to capture average images. However, installing the Google Camera app will give a boost to the camera performance on both Narzo 20 & 20 Pro. Not only this, but It also capture better low-light images, thanks to Google’s computational photography methods.
The newest version from Pixel 4 – GCam 7.4 is working fine on the Realme Narzo 20 and its Pro variant. Talking about the features, then the app has anticipated Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others. Now let’s take a look at how to download and install Google Camera on Realme Narzo 20 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Realme Narzo 20 (Pro)
Although, Realme Narzo 20 & 20 Pro is coupled with the MediaTek Helio chipsets, but still has Camera2 API and GCam support. Here you can download the working GCam Mod port for your Narzo 20 and 20 Pro. Thanks to Parrot043, Burial, and Nikita for porting the Google Camera app for other smartphones. Here’s the download link.
- Download Google Camera for Realme Narzo 20 (MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043_V8.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Realme Narzo 20 Pro (GCam_7.3 Burial_release_beta_8.apk)
- Download GCam 7.4 for Realme Narzo 20 & 20 Pro (NGCam_7.4.104-v1.7.apk)
After installing the app, make sure to apply some configuration settings. Here we found the best working settings.
- Open the GCam app, swipe down to see settings > enable HDR+ enhanced.
- Now open the main settings > Advanced > Enable Use DCI-P3 color space.
- Also enable Lib Patcher, here you can change the saturation levels, ISO limit, and much more according to your needs.
For GCam_7.3 Burial_release_beta_8.apk
- Open the camera app > swipe down the settings > then tap on gear icon > Lib patcher > Enable lib patcher.
- Under Lib Patcher, increase Sharpness, Contrast, and Saturation levels to 1.375.
- Open GCam > Settings > Exposure Compensation > set Back Camera to +0,6.
- Again, head over to the Settings > Advanced > Enable HDR+ control and RAW+JPEG control.
- At first, Download this config file from the above-listed links.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera for Realme Narzo 20 (Pro)
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.