If you want to capture some blazing pictures from your LG smartphones, then you may need the best working third-party camera app for your device. The latest iteration of Pixel smartphone knocks up the world with Google Camera 7.3 app. And It is one of the best third-party camera apps that captures mind-blowing pictures in almost any scenario. the developers have ported the Pixel 4 GCam Mod for other phones. Here you can Download Google Camera 8.0 for LG Phones [for almost every LG flagship].
Google Camera for LG Phones [GCam 8.0]
The new Google Camera 7.2 (and 7.3) apk is now available for LG G7 ThinQ, LG G8 ThinQ, G8S ThinQ, LG G8X ThinQ GCam, LG V40 ThinQ, LG V50 ThinQ, V50S ThinQ (5G), and LG V60 ThinQ. After doing some research, we found the best working companion for the above-mentioned devices. Not only this, but the app also sports anticipated features like Astrophotography and Night Sight Mode. While, the default camera app, on the other hand, brings basic features, which works fine. The results of the stock camera app are not as impressive as the GCam app results.
In terms of features, then the latest iteration of Google Camera app, dubbed as GCam 7.3, bag features like astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera for LG G7 ThinQ, LG G8 ThinQ, G8S ThinQ, LG G8X ThinQ, LG V40 ThinQ, LG V50 ThinQ, V50S ThinQ (5G), and LG V60 ThinQ.
Download Google Camera for LG G8X ThinQ, V40/V50 ThinQ, & LG V60 ThinQ
One of the best things about these smartphones is that It comes with the sport of Camera2 API (out-of-the-box). Not only this, but almost every smartphone is also now running on Android 10, which simply means that we can install the GCam app without worrying about the root access. From the below links, you can download the GCam port for your device. All thanks to the BSG, Urnyx05, and Arnova8G2, who have ported the app to work on these phones. Now let’s download the app.
Download the config file with best settings, from the below link.
- GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk – LG V50 ThinQ
- GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.6.apk – LG G8S/G8X ThinQ
- GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk – LG G8X ThinQ
- After downloading the config file, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- Open Google Camera app settings > BSG Mod settings > Input Model > change Config to Pixel2018 ZsIR HDR+.
- Under BSG Mod settings > Input Model > Interface style to Pixel 2 (or Nexus 6P) and Back & Front Camera to Pixel 3 XL.
- No change in HDR+ Enhanced Parameters and Night Sight Parameters settings.
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode.