OnePlus 8T is the newest member to the OnePlus T series. The premium mid-range flagship dons a quadruple camera module on its back panel. Although, it’s the same 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor, available on the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 7T. But still manage to capture decent shots, thanks to the new software changes for the default camera app. However, if you want to capture better low-light shots, then you can give a try to the Pixel 5 camera app (aka GCam app). Here you can Download Google Camera for OnePlus 8T.
Google Camera for OnePlus 8T [Best GCam]
OnePlus 8T is billing with a quad-camera setup on its back panel, carrying the 48MP main sensor, 16MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. In terms of software, the stock camera app on the OnePlus 8T works fine to capture virtuous images, but not in every condition. So, if you want to capture some splendid images, then the Google Camera is one of the best camera apps to the default camera app.
Luckily, the newest GCam port (Google Camera 8.0) from Pixel 5 is working fine on the OnePlus 8T. In terms of features, then the app has anticipated Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & few others. The GCam 8.0 mod has all the essential features of Pixel 5 Camera app. Here’s How to download and install Google Camera app on OnePlus 8T.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus 8T
You can easily install the Google Camera mod port on your OnePlus 8T, thanks to the Camera2 API support. We’ve tested the Google Camera 8.0 by BSG and Google Camera 7.3 latest port by Urnyx05, and both works fine. Although, I recommend you to use the GCam 7.3 mod, as it is more stable in comparison to the GCam 8.0. Here are the download links for both ports.
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 8T (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk) [Recommended]
- Download GCam 8.0 Mod for OnePlus 8T (MGC_8.0.018_BSG.apk)
After downloading the app, download the configs file from the next section which will make the app work smoother.
For GCam 7.3
- At first, you need to download this config file on your OnePlus 8T.
- Then, Head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- That’s it.
For GCam 8.0
- Open the Google Camera app > Settings > Mod settings >
- Change the Input Device to Pixel 5
- Change the HDR+ device to Pixel 5
- Enable Electronic video stabilization and Optical video stabilization from Settings.
- You can also enable Audio Zoom feature from settings.
How to Install Google Camera on OnePlus 8T
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unknown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.