Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A90 5G [Best GCam]
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G bears a triple-lens camera sensor with a primary 48MP sensor. The device recently received the One UI 2.5 update with a number of improvements to the default camera app. The app bags features like Pro Video Mode, Histogram, SpaceZoom, Single Take, along with a number of improvements. But if you want to take some mind-blowing night shots in astrophotography mode, then you can use Google Camera app on the Galaxy A90 5G. Not only the Astrophotography mode, but you can also access the enhanced Night Sight mode from GCam 8.0.
The latest version of Google Camera app aka GCam 8.0 is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy A90 5G. The new app bundles a list of useful features like anticipated Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others. Here’s the step by step way by which you can install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A90 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
As I mentioned earlier, the Galaxy A90 5G recently received the One UI 2.5 update with improvements. And the GCam mod apk is compatible with the latest software, you can download the app from the below listed links. Here we attach two different ports, GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 and GCam 8.0 by BSG, and the best thing is, both ports work fine with the Galaxy A90 5G. Here’s the download links.
Downloading the GCam is not enough, Yes, you need to configure the settings properly which lets the GCam works properly on Samsung Galaxy A90 5G.
Make sure to follow the below-listed steps, after installing the Google Camera mod port. And we’ll update this article if we found a newer version of the ported app.
- Download this config file, which bags up with all the recommended settings.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with Galaxya905g-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
For GCam 8.0, you can play with the settings according to your needs.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- Place the Config file in the location given above. Create a new folder if it’s not already present.
- Relaunch the camera and the double tap on the area between the shutter and the gallery view.
- Now select and load the config file. It will refresh the Google Camera app.
- That’s it.