TCL 20 Pro 5G is the company’s 2021 premium mid-range smartphone. Although, display is one of the leading highlights of the new TCL 20 Pro smartphone, but it also bags an impressive quadruple camera module on its back. The device is billing with a 48MP Quad Bayer camera sensor with OIS and other essential features support. And you can also sideload the Pixel 5 Camera app (GCam Mod port) on TCL 20 Pro to give a boost to the image quality. Here you can Download Google Camera for TCL 20 Pro 5G.
Google Camera for TCL 20 Pro [Best GCam]
Although, TCL smartphones are already bundled with a feature-packed stock camera app which support features such as the Super Night Mode, Slow Motion, High Pixel Mode, and more. But if you want better results in low-light camera performance, then GCam (Google Camera) is perfect companion for your TCL 20 Pro smartphone. Yes, Google Camera app works best in almost every condition, thanks to the computational photography. Luckily, there are a few GCam ports which are compatible with the TCL 20 Pro 5G.
Many developers are working to port Google Camera for other phones and fortunately a few ported apps are also compatible with the TCL phones like TCL 20S or TCL 20 Pro 5G. In terms of features, then the GCam 8.1 support features such as Astrophotography, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & few others. Now let’s check out how to download and install Google Camera on TCL 20 Pro 5G smartphone.
Download Google Camera for TCL 20 Pro
TCL is billing the TCL 20 Pro 5G with Camera2 API support out-of-the-box, which means you can easily install the GCam mod on your smartphone without messing with the rooting process. Below we attach two different Google Camera port versions, one from Pixel 4 (GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05) and other one from Pixel 5 (GCam 8.1 by BSG). Here are the download links of both apps.
- Download Google Camera for TCL 20 Pro 5G (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVr_ENG.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for TCL 20 Pro 5G (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk)
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without crashes the app.
Note: Before Installing the new GCam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on tcl20pro-config.xml file name and press restore option.
- Now open the app again and start capturing.
There’s no need to do much changes in the latest GCam 8.1 mod port, although you can do some changes according to your needs from the settings section.
How to install Google Camera on TCL 20 Pro 5G [GCam]
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your TCL 20 Pro 5G.