Vivo’s V-series phones are known for offering best-in-class selfie camera in its segment, and the new Vivo V21 5G is no exception. Although, Vivo V21 5G bags a trio of 64MP camera on its back panel, but the 44MP selfie shooter is the major highlights of the smartphone. Aside from the hardware, Vivo also optimizes the software of the smartphone by packing features for selfies such as Super Stable selfie video, 4K recording, eye autofocus, and more. The device captures decent images, if you want to improve the camera performance, then here you can Download Google Camera for Vivo V21.
Google Camera for Vivo V21 5G [Best GCam]
Vivo proffers the same camera app which we’ve already seen in the Vivo X60 series. Yes, there’s no such change in the UI of the camera app. So, users can use modes such as Night Mode, Portrait, Bokeh, Super Macro, Pro Mode, the selfie camera modes, and more. Vivo V21 5G captures nice images in day light, but things are not same with the Night Mode. So, if you want to take some mind-blowing low-light shots then you can sideload Google Camera on your Vivo V21 smartphone.
Vivo V21 5G houses the MediaTek’s Dimensity 800U chipset. As it is a new processor, there are only a few GCam ported for MediaTek Dimensity chips. The newest port from Pixel 5 is compatible with the Vivo V21 5G smartphone. You can use features like anticipated Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more with GCam 8.2 port. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Vivo V21 5G.
Download Google Camera for Vivo V21 5G
The feature-packed Vivo V21 5G has all the essentials along with the Camera2 API. You can easily download the Google Camera app on Vivo latest V-series phone. After doing some search, we found the best working GCam port for the Vivo V21 5G. Here we attach the GCam 8.2 by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Burial, both are compatible to the Vivo V21. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Vivo V21 (5G) [GCam_7.3_Burial_release_beta_16.apk] (Best Working)
- Download Google Camera for Vivo V21 (5G) [MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk] (Latest but Beta)
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- Open the GCam app > Swipe Down from home screen of the app > Enable AWB.
- Now open Settings > head over to Lib Patcher > Enable lib patcher.
- Change lib patcher by tapping Custom lib option > choose Odin by And_rjy
- Now head over to Back Camera and change settings for Sharpness, Contrast, Saturation, and more according to your needs.
- Follow same for other sensors, like Front Camera, Wide Angle, and Telephoto.
- Go back to the settings > tap on Exposure compensation > set Back and Front camera values to +0,2.
- You can also changes settings for Astrophotography time, Post processing, Focus, and other things according to your needs.
While for MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results. Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Vivo V21 5G smartphone.