Here we have listed the latest MIUI 12 global stable recovery ROM or the full OTA update zip for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro based on Android 10. The OTA update comes in a large package of 1.94 GB in size. If you haven’t received the OTA update yet, then below you will find the full OTA update zip. Using this zip file you can manually update your Note 8 Pro to MIUI 12.
If you are on the previous update for Note 8 Pro, you can also check for OTA update by – going to settings > About Phone > System Update > Check for OTA update manually > download OTA.
- OTA Apply for V220.127.116.11 to V18.104.22.168.QGGMIXM begonia_global
- Recovery ROM MIUI 22.214.171.124.QGGMIXM BEGONIAGlobal
- Stable Fastboot | begonia_global_images_V126.96.36.199.QGGMIXM
How to update Redmi Note 8 Pro to MIUI 12 firmware update?
- Make sure your device is on the latest stable ROM.
- Download the MIUI 12 OTA update zip from above.
- Transfer it to phone storage in the root directory. Meaning, not in any folder. If that doesn’t work, place the file in the folder ‘download_rom’.
- Launch the updater app on your Redmi Note 8 Pro device. Or go to settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on three dots on the top right corner and choose the ROM package.
- Select the Android OTA zip you have downloaded. It will decrypt and update your Redmi device.
Note: Don’t stop the update once started. If stopped, you will need to do the operation again right from downloading the firmware file again. This will not erase any data in your phone.