Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM for Redmi Note 7 Pro
Here you will find the latest MIUI 12 global stable recovery ROM or the full OTA update zip for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro based on Android 10. The OTA update comes in a large package of 2.03 GB in size. If you haven’t received the OTA update yet, then download the zip from below and manually update your Note 7 series.
If your Note 7 Pro is running on the previous MIUI 11 update, you can also check for OTA update manually by going to settings > About Phone > System Update > download OTA.
- Redmi Note 7 Pro Recovery ROM VIOLET IN Global | MIUI 220.127.116.11.QFHINXM (direct link)
- Redmi Note 7 Recovery ROM | Download MIUI 12 (coming soon…)
How to update Redmi Note 7/7Pro to MIUI 12 firmware update?
- Make sure your device is on the latest stable ROM.
- Download the MIUI 12 OTA update zip from above.
- Transfer it to phone storage in the root directory. Meaning, not in any folder. If that doesn’t work, place the file in the folder ‘download_rom’.
- Launch the updater app on your Redmi Note 7 Pro device. Or go to settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on three dots on the top right corner and choose the ROM package.
- Select the Android OTA zip you have downloaded. It will decrypt and update your Redmi device.
Note: Don’t stop the update once started. If stopped, you will need to do the operation again right from downloading the firmware file again. This will not erase any data in your phone.