Odin Tool aka Samsung Flash Tool let users flash firmware, recovery, and custom ROMs on their Samsung Galaxy devices. So, If you want to flash the Stock ROM/Firmware on your Galaxy smartphone then you need to download Odin. Odin is a flash tool for Samsung Android devices like Galaxy A50, A70, J7, J7 Prime, S9, S10, Note 10 etc. Here you can Download Odin Flash Tool to flash Samsung Firmware. You will also get to know how to use Odin tool on Windows.
Odin flash tool is available for Windows platform, for particular we can say it works on Windows 7, 8 and 10. So to use Odin the use of PC is necessary. But if you have installed TWRP on Samsung device using Odin then you won’t have to use Odin again and again. Odin can be used to fix boot loop issues or any other problem on Samsung devices.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
What is Odin?
Odin aka Odin3 aka Odin Tool is a Samsung flash tool which is required for any system modifications like installing custom recoveries, flashing custom ROMs, flashing stock firmware, and rooting Samsung Android phones. So if you want to perform any of these tasks on a Samsung phone then you have to use Odin.
Odin will only work with Samsung devices. And to use Odin there are also some requirements or the necessary steps to be performed before using Odin which you will know later in this post. Now take a look at the download section.
Download Odin Flash Tool
Now you know that Odin Flash Tool is a very useful tool for flashing the Samsung Galaxy phones. So, To Download Odin Tool on your PC, you can choose a particular version from the links given below. Here you will get the latest Odin download links till date including older versions.
|File Name||Download Link|
|Odin3 v3.13.1 [Latest]||Download|
|Odin3 v3.13.1 (Patched)||Download|
|Odin3 v3.13.1 (Modded)||Download|
|Odin by PrinceComsyModified||Download|
You can choose any specific version and download Odin tool for PC. You can flash the devices like Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy Note 8/9/10, Galaxy A20,30,50, and all other Galaxy devices.
Note: Skip SHA256 check and model mismatch error in Odin Tool V3.13.1 (Patched).
- Download Latest version of Samsung USB Drivers to connect Samsung device to your PC.
- Enable developer option on your smartphone.
- The Odin Tool works on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1 and Windows 10.
- Download SamFirm to download official Samsung Firmwares for any Samsung smartphone.
- Before flashing, Make sure to check that the phone is charged at least 30%.
How to Install Odin
After downloading the supported version of Odin Tool for your PC, then follow the given steps to use it. Just run the Odin.exe file.
- Extract the Zip file using a zip opener like WinRAR.
- Then open the extracted folder.
- In the folder, you will find the ‘Odin.exe‘ file.
- Just double click on the exe file and run it.
- You can also run it as an administrator which is recommended.
That’s all now you can use the Samsung flash tool for any task supported by it. Below you will find some guides following the use of the flash tool. After downloading and installing the tool. Before proceeding make sure to follow the instruction which is given below.
How to Use Odin Flash Tool
After Download Odin Flash Tool, Make sure to take a full backup of your phone before installing any firmware or custom ROM on Samsung devices.
- First Download firmware file for your device from any trusted source – like SamMobile .
- Extract the downloaded firmware file.
- In the tool click on BL and load BL file. Similarly for AP, CP, and CSC. You may have to wait for loading files.
- Power off your phone and press and hold Vol down+power+home button and boot into Downloading mode. Press volume up if it shows a warning.
- Then connect the device using the USB cable. In the log file ‘added’ message will show.
- Now click on start. It can take several minutes, so wait for completion.
- At last, it will give a success message and the phone will automatically boot into the system.
That’s all for the Odin Flash Tool. It is the only flasher which allows users to flash stock firmware on the Samsung Galaxy phones. To take full advantage of Odin just Download Odin and start flashing files.