Here in this guide, we will help you to flash the magisk to root Ulefone Armor 7E. Read our step by step guide properly!
Who doesn’t want to get the most of his Android device..?! Getting the superuser access through the root and to be able to control various aspects like clock, access to cache etc. are few of the various possibilities that we can explore. When we mention root access, this means we need to perform a certain modification that will root our phone and we will have access to the root directory of our device. In this post, we will show you how to root Ulefone Armor 7E.
The Ulefone Armor 7E sports a 6.3 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. It has a screen to body ratio of 72.5 percent, an aspect ratio of 19:5:9, and a pixel density of 409 Pixel Per Inch ( PPI ). This is a rugged smartphone, and also comes with several protection. Coming to the internals, the device sport the flagship MediaTek Helio P90 SoC, which is built on the 12nm process. This octa-core setup includes two Cortex A75 cores and six Cortex A55 cores. To the GPU side, it also supports for PowerVR GM9446. The device runs on Android 9 Pie out of the box and will be updated to the latest version. Talking about the memory options, it is available with 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage.
We will use the Magisk by patching the stock boot image and flash that to your boot partition. All you need to do is download the patched image file from Magisk Manager and flash it.
Mostly uninitiated people compare rooting with hacking which is not correct. The purpose in both contexts is quite different. Hacking is more like breaking into someone’s else system illegally, whereas rooting is mostly done by the owner of an Android device to gain superuser advantages of the device.
Steps To Root Ulefone Armor 7E Using Magisk
- After Rooting, it may void the warranty of your phone.
- Rooting will block the OTA updates
Before moving on to the flashing steps, you need to follow a few,
- Make sure to have enough battery charge on your phone to avoid interruption during the patch installation.
- Before performing any modification take backup of your device data.
- This image file is strictly for Ulefone Armor 7E only. Do not use it on any other OnePlus or other Android devices.
- You need PC/Laptop with a micro USB cable to connect.
- Make sure that you download all the required files on your PC/Laptop
Disclaimer: We are at Betamods.info will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
1. How to Extract and Patch Boot.image using Magisk?
- First of all, download and extract the ROM to your PC.
- Attach your device via USB cable and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage
- Launch Magisk Manager. When a popup appears asking to install Magisk, select INSTALL and choose install again.
- Tap on “Patch Boot Image File”.
- Navigate to internal storage and select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
- Wait for a couple of seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the same extracted ROM folder on your PC.
Now you can follow the second step to flash the patched boot image file.
2. How To Install the Patched Boot Image on Ulefone Armor 7E
Follow the given link to install Patched Boot Image on Ulefone Armor 7E:
- We assume that you have already downloaded the ADB & Fastboot tool from the link given above.
- Now, extract the ADB fastboot tool, then move the patched boot image to the same folder.
- Hold the Shift key and right-click on the mouse to open the command window/PowerShell.
- Next, enter the following command:
- Flash the “patched_boot.img” to install Magisk and root your Android device:fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img
- For devices with A/B partition system, use the following commands:fastboot flash boot_a patched_boot.img fastboot flash boot_b patched_boot.imgPlease replace [patched_boot.img] with the name of the boot image file you downloaded followed by the .img extension.
- The flashing process will begin. Once done, runfastboot reboot
How to Verify if your phone has a systemless root?
- Download and install the Magisk Manager app APK, and launch it.
- To verify that you have systemless root, check the top of the screen and if you see all option with Green Tick which means you have successfully rooted and bypassed SafteyNet.
So, that’s it. Now that you have rooted your Ulefone Armor 7E. If you have any queries regarding this, do let us know.
Get More By Joining Us On Telegram
We own a telegram channel & you must join us there because we are updating daily working Premium Account, and the latest version of pro apks and many more.