Google Camera is the only application that, as of now, takes the full advantage of camera sensors and all thanks to the impressive image processing algorithm. At first, the camera application was limited to the Google Pixel devices; well, that’s not the case now. Various developers from all around the world have now started importing the GCam app to various budget devices.
This brings powerful camera capabilities to the likes of budget and mid-range smartphones. In addition, you will also get the taste of various modes such as Night and Astrophotography. Well, if you’ve been searching for a compatible GCam application for your device, then you have ended up in the right realm. In this How-To, we’re going to show you how to install Google Camera 7.0 (GCam) on any Android smartphone.
How to Install Google Camera 7.0 (GCam) on any Android Device
Before we jump right into the tutorial, here are a few things that you need to do and keep in mind.
Things to Keep in Mind
- The latest Google Camera 7.0 or GCam works only on the devices that support Camera2Api. To check, install Camera2 API Probe (Download) on your device and launch it. If the app shows “LIMITED”, “FULL” or “LEVEL3”, then you can proceed further.
- Sadly, the app runs only on the latest version of Android that includes Android 9 Pie and Android 10 Q.
- Just like any other GCam mod application, there is a high chance that some features will work on certain devices. We recommend you play around with the settings to find the optimal solution.
- This Google Camera 7.0 or GCam is the pre-production build meaning various features are experimental and the official release can be different.
With that cleared out of the way, here are the download links for the GCam 7.0 depending on the device maker.
- Poco F1 (Download, by san1ty)
- Redmi K20 / K20 Pro, OnePlus Devices (Download, by Parrot043)
- Redmi Note 5 Pro / 6 Pro / 7 / 7S / 7 Pro, Mi A3 / A2, Zenfone Max Pro M1 / M2 (Download, by Parrot043)
- Realme Devices (Download, by BSG)
Join our Telegram channel to stay updated : Channel link