Status : Stable
Credits : 👤 Anmol
Port from: OnePlus 6
Date: 22th April, 2020
- Bluetooth audio (otherwise Bluetooth works)
- SD Card contents only shows on file manager and apps that support directory browse (added supported gallery)
- Fixed OnePlus Dialer
- Fixed 3 Button Navbar
- Fixed Big Volume Panel
- Removed more bloat
- Revamped Settings app
- Rounded Corners added
- Fixed Notification Clear big button
- Added Cam, OP widgets, etc.
How to fix mobile data issue
For single sim users
For single sim users who stuck at data not turning on and off.
- open any file manager with root access (preferably es file explorer)
- Navigate to /system or /vendor and open build.prop file with es note editor
- now search for this line
- edit this to persist.radio.multisim.config=none and save it
- to bring back multi-sim feature again change it again to persist.radio.multisim.config=dsds
For double sim users
If you find mobile data is not working then do this
Insert 2 sim cards on your phone.. and after inserting go to Settings and then WiFi and Network and then Sim and Network Settings.. go down there . select default mobile data for your sim card. Also select default sim for SMS. and take out that extra sim.. you data will be fixed.
- Join us at @HydrOxy_Os | @rosy_global
- ROM will be laggy at first but will soon be normal after sometime
- If you face Mobile Data issues, contact me here or in group here.
- After flash ROM update GMS and Play Store app before login and wait for some time. It’ll start working fine. Download from here.
How to install
- Download the Rom from the link below.
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery preferred recovery is Xdoge TWRP.
- Go to wipe and wipe everything except the internal storage and sd card.
- Now go to install and flash downloaded ROM (Do not install gapps).
- Reboot and update google play store and google play services(Download from here).
Google Play Services 20.15.1500 APK : Download